Started by AutoPost, June 11, 2019, 12:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #7444: teks043 cw2 mode 2

Author: teknotiss
Size: 153x93

Desc:

D0m0nik

Someones been busy! I love these style of maps, thanks for adding one.

teknotiss

Quote from: D0m0nik on June 11, 2019, 01:46:15 PM
Someones been busy! I love these style of maps, thanks for adding one.

cheers dude, this mode is pretty cool!  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Mique

Very nice! What is the trick to getting the flip emitters to stay flipped?  Sometimes they do; mostly they don't.

teknotiss

Quote from: Mique on June 18, 2019, 09:03:36 PM
Very nice! What is the trick to getting the flip emitters to stay flipped?  Sometimes they do; mostly they don't.

nullifiers!

they flip when nullified, so perhaps you caught one when you nullified the next enemy?
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Mique

I used nullifiers. They cause the emitters to flip, and then they flip right back. Do this a dozen times and eventually one seems to work. I even flood the emitters with sprays always on, and still they flip back (usually). most strange.

User error. <duh> I often had two or more nullifiers and the first one flipped it and the second one flipped it back. FLIP emitters -- who would have thought ...

teknotiss

Quote from: Mique on June 19, 2019, 02:58:36 PM
I used nullifiers. They cause the emitters to flip, and then they flip right back. Do this a dozen times and eventually one seems to work. I even flood the emitters with sprays always on, and still they flip back (usually). most strange.

User error. <duh> I often had two or more nullifiers and the first one flipped it and the second one flipped it back. FLIP emitters -- who would have thought ...

;)  yup that had me the first time i played on of these maps too!  8)