Enough already

Started by Karsten75, July 31, 2010, 11:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karsten75

There are already way too many maps where the solution is to fly Odin City over a single emitter without having to build a single weapon. It doesn't matter how you dress up a pigs ear, it is not a silk purse.

No more maps with 12 maxed out emitters just to prove your point, or a bunch of reactors that deliver 88 units of energy where the only solution is to fly Odin City out to connect to the totem.

Don't waste your time and my time with these types of maps, I'm rejecting them out of hand.

Blaze

Yeah! You go!

Sorry just I'm tired of the crappy maps too.

Mare

Finally, thank you Karsten75, I got tired of seeing such good map terrain but the only solution is to connect to totems like you said, very boring and time wasting.
Lying is an Art Form, to succeed, some truth most be woven into the fabric of deception -Anonymous
If you want something done then do it yourself, if you can't,then ask someone to do it for you, making sure to compensate later. If you cannot do that, then you're better off doing nothing at all -Me

km

There are worrying signs of an increase in (Schlingplflanze)Weltschmerz from Karsten75 recently - I'm getting quite concerned!

I don't think any map can be described as 'time wasting' because as soon as you press 'play' it's your decision - and you can stop whenever you feel like it. Personally I hate the same things (I've never really understood the technique of 'floating') and I avoid any map with an average time of more than about 15 minutes. But any 'wasting' of time is my own decision.

Although the CW world is a place of allegedly infinite experiences, I wonder if there will be a point when the CW die-hards have seen it all, or seen enough of it not to want to bother any more. Sometimes I feel I'm getting close to that point.

But luckily there are plenty of interesting things to do away from the screen... back to painting the kitchen!

If you can't be bothered to look it up, 'schlingpflanze' is 'creeper' - of course!

SPIFFEN

He he i think K75 needs an break , and he deserves an to =)
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

Karsten75

OK, I've reversed course and have released a number of maps I have previously rejected. They are all trivial and almost all of them simply requires flying Odin City or building a bunch of collectors/relays.  Hope you guys enjoy these maps.  :P

SPIFFEN

Looks like players like maps that can be finnished fast ,
but it should be harder than just moving the city =P
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links