how to rate maps?

Started by tanelorn, October 14, 2016, 06:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanelorn

When I use the exchange I can sort by rating and ratings exist, but I have not found how to rate a map I have played. How does this work? And, if it's this hard for me, I imagine there will be lots of players who don't know how to rate them.

planetfall

Pretty sure I'm supposed to be banned, someone might want to get on that.

Quote from: GoodMorning on December 01, 2016, 05:58:30 PM"Build a ladder to the moon" is simple as a sentence, but actually doing it is not.

mzimmer74

I don't know if you are doing what I'm doing, but I have it filtered to show only games I haven't completed yet.  What happens is I beat a game and it goes back to the exchange.  However, the map I just played no longer shows up since it's now completed.  So, if I want to rate it I have to show completed games, find the map, and rate it where planetfall pointed out. 

This is not particularly fun so I just don't bother with rating maps any more.  I'm hoping to see something like CW3 where you can rate the map in the "win" screen and not have to go back to do it.
Omnipotence doesn't mean the ability to do what is logically impossible. It's possible, therefore, for God to create beings with the kind of free will that can choose between good and evil, but he can't also force those creatures to choose good. If he forced their choice, it wouldn't be free.