steam flash sale VOTE!!!

Started by Tjgalon, June 26, 2014, 09:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tjgalon

Steam offering creeper world 3, a chance at a flash sale, voting for next 7hours and such, will make the game 80% off, hehe.

thejoe66

This would be great, if i had not played full price for the game already. Even so if i didn't own the game i whould still wait till after the sale to buy it at full price just because i love the game so much and whould love to suppuort it. :D
"Humanity is probably the only animal capable of hating itself."-The end of Evangelion

Asbestos

I could have bought the game for four dollars! Oh, woe is me.

Tjgalon

Booo, it lost, oh well, people have bad taste in games, I guess.

knucracker

It was up against Skyrim....  Skyrim, one of the biggest of big AAA titles and name recognition 10000 times that of CW3.  I'm sure we left a deep scar, but the battle was a long shot.

Good news is that CW3 made it into the mix.  There are thousands and thousands of games on Steam and they can pick and choose any they like.  For CW3 to show up in a death match is an accolade in itself.

MadMag

4xC

Indeed it is an accolade, Virgil.

In summary, people: let's just say that CW3 (and the series for that matter) is the best of its kind.

By "its kind," I am reffering to games made by single individuals who just happen to make games likable enough to go mass-market without the involvement of large video game corporations during development.

For a one-man production team, the CW series rose beyond its original potential as a one person series of games and instead of reaching the summit that represents one-person games, it has blasted off into space father away from the summit than the naked eye could ever see.

In other words, CW is the best at what it is best at and just cannot be surpassed anytime soon.

And while I probably would have voted supportingly if I was here when it was announced, I might not have been able to make an accurate judgement anyway because my status as a member of the CW3 beta testers team meant I got both the original CW3 version and eventually the Steam version for free.
C,C,C,C

Tjgalon

At least lots of people had to see it to vote, which is always good too. I figure it had a good chance to win, cause as you say, what it was up against, I assume people already bought, and or id not want.

thejoe66

When i saw that it was up against skyrim I new there was no way CW3 would win. Its just that so many people always have there eyes on skyrim. If you look in any Reddit page that involves any gaming your bound to find something that was posted about skyrim that day.
"Humanity is probably the only animal capable of hating itself."-The end of Evangelion

Asbestos

What are the chances of CW3, a small game only released on Steam a month or two ago, getting picked to appear on the vote screen? It shows that the Creeper Nation has swelled a lot from its original state.