Main Menu

Tech Dome Cost

Started by Hunter22222, June 23, 2011, 10:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter22222

I dont know is this a glitch or not but when there is 0g and a Tech Dome is placed uopside down the price over it is also upside down. Is it a glitch or a bug? Or maybe something that was never considered?

Ranakastrasz

I noticed this, and it is a negligible graphics bug, that does not really effect game-play. A similar problem, but possibly not a bug, would be that on alternate gravity direction levels, I would expect the icons for the one direction mounted units to face in the correct direction.

CobraKill

Well personally I think it's kinda cool

Like my new username? ;)
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

Blaze

Easy fix: The cost is holographic and is displayed above the tech dome, from the tech dome, therefore, when upside down, the hologram is also upside down. :D

CobraKill

Quote from: Blaze on June 23, 2011, 10:44:20 PM
Easy fix: The cost is holographic and is displayed above the tech dome, from the tech dome, therefore, when upside down, the hologram is also upside down. :D

Nice explantion. Everyone better learn to read upside down ;D

UpperKEES

The nanobots building the dome need to know how many packets to request and these little guys will be working upside down as well.... ;)
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

CobraKill

Even better UpperKEES :)

Hunter22222

I just thought this was one of those little things that can easily be fixed in the next update.

TonyP2000

I have noticed the upside down cost as well. Kind of funny if you ask me. 
Vote Tony!