CW3 has had the highest % increase in ownership during the sale, of any game

Started by vegeta897, June 15, 2015, 03:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mzimmer74

Quote from: Altwing on August 30, 2015, 10:30:23 PM
I'm looking at the Global Achievement's page. This is very odd: Only 95% of all the people who've bought this game have built a collector.  That means 5% quit after the title screen.  Or something.  (I was thinking a few people just used reactors & relays, but I'm not sure how to get through Tempus in the first system without building 10 collectors, as that's part of the assignment.)

If I were to guess as to why that's the way it is I'd say it's probably due to the summer sale.  I know that I've bought games from the summer sale before simply because they were cheap and looked like they'd be fun to play.  Then I get caught up in some other game (often CW3) and never actually get around to playing them.
Omnipotence doesn't mean the ability to do what is logically impossible. It's possible, therefore, for God to create beings with the kind of free will that can choose between good and evil, but he can't also force those creatures to choose good. If he forced their choice, it wouldn't be free.

Sorrontis

I bought CW3 during the summer sale. It was basically free; best purchase I've made in years!
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

warren

I remember when I purchased CW3. Before, CW1 and 2 were available for about 35$. I really liked the free parts, but one and two were always casual/flash games in my mind so I said no. But then, CW1, 2, and 3 were all available together for about 35$. So I said, that is my price range. Little did I realize CW3, it is much bigger than CW1 and 2. I made a blind purchase and effectively underpaid.

ShadowDragon7015

I have the steam version and the one I got from beta. I haven't gone on the steam one at all because I already had the original one installed.
Hiding the golden creeper for years to come.

Altwing

Quote from: ShadowDragon7015 on September 11, 2015, 10:56:44 AM
I have the steam version and the one I got from beta. I haven't gone on the steam one at all because I already had the original one installed.

Are there any differences as far as features?  For example, I know the original Creeper world version that I downloaded from Knuckle-Cracker has a different chronom algorithm than the one on Kongregate. 

Michionlion

Kongregate doesn't have the full game - It is a stripped down version of an early version of the original.  So yeah, lots of feature difference there.  For Steam vs download here, there are no differences besides steam integration (cloud saves, badges, etc.)
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!