Started by AutoPost, October 24, 2020, 10:38:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8965: homocentris confisi

Author: Jahnan
Size: 255x255

Desc:

teknotiss

i have played this one before... i forget the name and author but i definitely played this one before?

Jahnan?

can you explain this?
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

teknotiss

Quote from: teknotiss on October 24, 2020, 04:32:16 PM
i have played this one before... i forget the name and author but i definitely played this one before?

Jahnan?

can you explain this?

8333, and it is not exactly the same as the map that Adam posted but it is very similar.

if you had put "inspired by Adam and his map 8333" you would not have had any questions from me.

personally i think yours looks more fun, since it has lots of AC, but at the moment i don't have time for grinds sadly!
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

marvinitfox

Easy enough, but grindy as a whole warehouse full of grinders, being ground up into the ground.