Sorrontis Space Development Incorporated [Updated July25 2018]

Started by Sorrontis, September 18, 2016, 05:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoodMorning

Then we shall wait. Sleep first, make maps when rested.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Sorrontis

I think the bigger problem is being at work 60 hours a week and bringing another 10 hours at home.  :-\
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Johnny Haywire

Easy solution: Just make the maps DURING work! Get everyone else at work hooked on this game and then they'll PAY you to make maps while you're there!  8)
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

Sorrontis

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Sorrontis

Well, unfortunately. Map #50 is not to my standard. More work on it to come!

Sorrontis

Oh! What's this? I'm back with a new map? That's right, "The Rinser of Winds" is up. This is the most frustrating map I have ever made - to make, and to play.

There will be no contest #3 for a while. There's a few things I want to explore first :)

Sorrontis

Sorrontis

Sorrontis

Sorrontis

Sorrontis

A new map! It's a pretty easy start, followed by a hard middle, finishing off with an average ending.

Sorrontis

Sorrontis

Sorrontis

What's this? Another map from moi?
What's that? Another set of ships!

Also, I'm extremely disappointed. There's only been 54 new maps (including this one) since April 11th? That's like a map every 2 days. Guys, we can do better, we can at least do 1 map a day... right? Right?!

Sorrontis