Custom Map #1458: Omni Fest 9 + GMM v2. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, November 17, 2019, 03:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1458: Omni Fest 9 + GMM v2

Author: FOXX
Size: 291x120

Desc:
v1 is Harder (Longer) version With Added Struc(Spawners) - MireSpawners - Extra Doppels and Less Omnis and AmpGems #BravoGoodMorning #ThanksToBuilder17 #ThanksToYum234 #EditStruc #TiconDefenseRange by Stickman #OmniSpawner by Sorrontis

ChaosMaster130

If those 12&14 minutes times are legit, I'm guessing a sneaky speed strategy is possible on this map.
Still a decent map in the end I guess.
Spamming my Up+B Special since 1999!

FOXX

Quote from: ChaosMaster130 on November 21, 2019, 01:54:47 AM
If those 12&14 minutes times are legit, I'm guessing a sneaky speed strategy is possible on this map.
Still a decent map in the end I guess.

Hi ChaosMaster130,
In my opinion they are legit.
Why
Because of those special units mentioned a couple of maps earlier that you know of ;)
[close]

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

Doug

Great map! That must have taken a fair amount of time to plan out.. well done.

FOXX

Quote from: Doug on April 22, 2020, 06:26:53 PM
Great map! That must have taken a fair amount of time to plan out.. well done.
Thank you Doug,

And you are right about the time consuming aspect of these maps ;)

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

Johnny Haywire

Really enjoyed this one and v1 as well. Is it just me, or was v2 a bit more challenging? I'm thinking maybe the description meant to say v2 is the harder (longer) version...? Either way, the dopple-monster is a great add-on!

The relative complexity of the gates is a nice "puzzle" - not in the sense that there's a trick, but just a series that has to be wired correctly or else the bomb will detonate in your face. (Or disarmed correctly, depending on one's perspective)

Thanks for all the time you take to make these maps - great work, FOXX!  ;D ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

FOXX

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on May 17, 2020, 12:09:05 AM
Really enjoyed this one and v1 as well. Is it just me, or was v2 a bit more challenging? I'm thinking maybe the description meant to say v2 is the harder (longer) version...? Either way, the dopple-monster is a great add-on!

The relative complexity of the gates is a nice "puzzle" - not in the sense that there's a trick, but just a series that has to be wired correctly or else the bomb will detonate in your face. (Or disarmed correctly, depending on one's perspective)

Thanks for all the time you take to make these maps - great work, FOXX!  ;D ;D

Hi Johnny,

You are right about the description V2 is the harder one.
with these maps sometimes i get confused myself with the combination of bridges to open or close :)
You are welcome for the maps ;)

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!