Quote from: Riskbreaker on December 27, 2019, 10:44:41 AM
thats a nice trick :)

Thanks! it was interesting and helpful
Spoiler
AC XMAS RAIN
[close]

I hear I am finishing the map without using that at all. haha

Yes. So was planned initially.  :D
This trick if for funnny mood and  just help to get power faster.
Good lu!

P.S. Working with NewYear FEST maps.
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

yum-forum

Video of this game from DarkRubberNeck:  :)

last

yum-forum

Fresh video from PRG:

with 2X speed:

last

Johnny Haywire

Ah, somehow I missed this map when it came out! I was so excited just to do it I didn't even think about using the extra CN or sprayer or any of that! Argh!

I might actually have to run this one again and see if It's more fun using the "trick".

One thing you can do with a sprayer is pump way past your emitters' limit, but it takes a long time. Or you can use it like a weak singularity to allow your emitters to pump a bit more. But that's not really a "trick", so I didn't put it in a spoiler alert.

I think actually prefer the maps that don't have the upgrade ability. Sure, we don't "have to" use it, but it's like peanut M&Ms sitting in a dish right by the sofa. Sure, you don't "have to" eat them, but they're sitting right there. So you might as well, right? So not having the upgrading ability keeps me from having to upgrade my emitters, and I like things more simplistic.

Thanks for making these cool maps, Yum! They are so enjoYUMble!  ;D ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

yum-forum

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on July 17, 2020, 10:17:23 PM
Ah, somehow I missed this map when it came out! I was so excited just to do it I didn't even think about using the extra CN or sprayer or any of that! Argh!

I might actually have to run this one again and see if It's more fun using the "trick".

One thing you can do with a sprayer is pump way past your emitters' limit, but it takes a long time. Or you can use it like a weak singularity to allow your emitters to pump a bit more. But that's not really a "trick", so I didn't put it in a spoiler alert.

I think actually prefer the maps that don't have the upgrade ability. Sure, we don't "have to" use it, but it's like peanut M&Ms sitting in a dish right by the sofa. Sure, you don't "have to" eat them, but they're sitting right there. So you might as well, right? So not having the upgrading ability keeps me from having to upgrade my emitters, and I like things more simplistic.

Thanks for making these cool maps, Yum! They are so enjoYUMble!  ;D ;D

Thanks for comments and you are welcome!  :)

You are so creative! Last word in your post up my mood!  :D
last

Johnny Haywire

I'm glad it helped brighten your day - and your maps sharpen my brain so anything I can do to help I'm very happy to do!  ;)

By the way, I'm starting at your earliest maps and playing my way through them. I see you posted a bunch of maps just today  :o  !! Coolness!

Your maps always help restore my equilibri-yum!
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

last