Custom Map: Nice Job 18: The Chemist

Started by AutoPost, June 15, 2010, 08:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UpperKEES

Quote from: eudrick on December 08, 2010, 10:48:14 PM
That was one heck of a fight.  I used BOTH of the strategies that the others talked about, which probably cost me a bunch of time.

Glad you liked it!

Quote from: eudrick on December 08, 2010, 10:48:14 PM
However, not striving to post best times, it was a wonderful learning experience.  I noted, for my own improvement, where I would have been able to save energy and increase speed and this will aid me in the rest of the NJ series.  I've got to say that these maps have radically improved my skill level.  Thanks.

That's even better! I've heard it before: people who start playing relatively hard maps become better players (and because of that better map makers). I remember very well how some people were struggling with the first maps they played from my series and these same players are currently kicking my *ss on a regular basis! ;)

PS: wow, this map has been played 119 times now! 8) (Thanks to Anonymous.)
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

DethbyIT

Yet another great game from UK!
I gave up on some of yours for a while (too tough for my skill set), but have started playing them again - with much better success.

Great stuff - thanks for putting them together.
dbit

UpperKEES

Quote from: DethbyIT on January 04, 2011, 09:25:31 AM
I gave up on some of yours for a while (too tough for my skill set), but have started playing them again - with much better success.

Never give up on them; they can all be finished after gaining some experience and you are a good example of that! :)
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Von

This map is my personal favorite I must beat that high score though. Ok I know what I'm doing for the next week.