Started by AutoPost, April 12, 2013, 02:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2143: Flow Control

Author: Viper00900

Desc:
Fairly simple map, enjoy!

Khotekki

Not sure if there's a trick to this or not, but it was really fun up until I had to sit there (which I'm still doing as I write this) and watch the center slowly drain.  I'll be the first to admit that there's strategies I don't know, but I can't figure out any way to make this go faster in order to better my score.

Edit:  Yeah, I'm going to have to thumbs down this one.  It's a fun map up until the end, but looking at the scores, it seems that everyone else has the same problem (bunch of identical scores).  And if the times are right, I have another 5 minutes to have to stare at this map to finish it.  It's simply no fun having to sit and watch a map complete itself.  Nice ideas in it, though, enjoyed the first 6-7 minutes of game play.

ShadowDragon7015

Hiding the golden creeper for years to come.

viper00900

No trick, I really debated about making an AC point to pump in to the middle area, then decided to lower it from half a billion creep to a lesser amount.  My original test time was about three hours  ;D  Thanks for your comments I will keep them in mind for the next map.
Wait until you see this --- oh wait....nevermind

viper00900

Pumping Station is up!  Try it....no waiting there!
Wait until you see this --- oh wait....nevermind

Katra

Thirteen minutes of sitting waiting for the sealed creeper chamber to drain = automatic thumbs down.
Power. Power! I must have more POWER!