Custom Map #1431: Ancient Ruins 2. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, September 03, 2019, 12:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1431: Ancient Ruins 2

Author: FOXX
Size: 448x448

Desc:
Map 2 of Ancient Ruins Serie. #EditStruc #ParticlesOverMiredLand #TiconDefenseRange by Stickman #FlipMirer by GoodMorning #OmniSpawner by Sorrontis #2ThingsForgotten See Forum for Details

FOXX

A Note -> 2 things i forgot to delete - The MireSpawner at coords 174 95 and the ShipSpawner at coords 49 159. Noticed at the end part of finalizing and decided to not finalize again. Sorry for that.
Note 2 -> That ShipSpawner is set to 0 Time Respawn so you want to have your LatheShips nearby when destroying this ship.

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

n3s

I read the instructions but didn't really understand, because I made it to the third island (the big one middle-left) and was in the process of finally miring it with repeated omnikaze waves when I thought "hey what happens if you get a lathe in range of one of those numbers? OOOOH."

That made the map much easier, and was also very cool. I think the different script elements you've experimented make for the best, most varied maps.

FOXX

Quote from: n3s on September 04, 2019, 12:56:15 PM
I read the instructions but didn't really understand, because I made it to the third island (the big one middle-left) and was in the process of finally miring it with repeated omnikaze waves when I thought "hey what happens if you get a lathe in range of one of those numbers? OOOOH."
So you found that out on another way. Nothing wrong with that to explore on your own. Would have been easier to do this from the start but hey. We are free to do what we like ;) And those numbers represent the Ruins and order to Mire them.

QuoteThat made the map much easier, and was also very cool. I think the different script elements you've experimented make for the best, most varied maps.
I agree. When i started making more interesting maps the community helped out a lot with scripting for different idea's. And i sometimes with maps it's nice to add one (or more) of those ideas.

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS