Capsule, Holocube, and ect... Conversations

Started by TonyP2000, October 14, 2011, 06:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyP2000

Hello, beta team!

For my new map Drone Storm I am making, I was going to put text conversations after obtaining the capsules but noticed that the input for conversations is covered by a huge gray box.

I have the newest version of the map editor. I don't know if anyone else is having this problem...

>Tony
Vote Tony!

Kithros

Quote from: TonyP2000 on October 14, 2011, 06:51:08 PM
Hello, beta team!

For my new map Drone Storm I am making, I was going to put text conversations after obtaining the capsules but noticed that the input for conversations is covered by a huge gray box.

I have the newest version of the map editor. I don't know if anyone else is having this problem...

>Tony

You need to press the + button to add a character to speak (since not all conversations use only 1 text box), and change the text on that specific character (and add more if necessary).

Fisherck

I got on my netbook to see what the problem was (it doesn't get much smaller than that). ;)

This is what I see (just like you). What you need to do is click the button I circled, and pull it down. This will allow you to view the right screen. :)
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

TonyP2000

Ok, I found out what the issue was! My dock would not let me lower my window so I can open up that part of the chat.

Sorry for the inconvenience...
Vote Tony!