This topic is for discussion of map #5947: Another tempus

Author: Arin112
Size: 128x84

Desc:
Buildings: totem, ore, power zone #crpl

teknotiss

ok sorry for the necromancy here but...

i am stumped!

i love these maps, but i am totally stuck on how to get going here!

i know spores don't launch until certain units are built so I tried powerzones and beams then a reactor, but was overwhelmed.

i tried a few different methods (around 20!) but i can't get established to defend at all!

anyone have any ideas?  and if you haven't played this one try one of the other maps Arin112 has made in this style, they are great!  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Arin112

Quote from: teknotiss on November 26, 2019, 07:32:45 AM
ok sorry for the necromancy here but...

i am stumped!

i love these maps, but i am totally stuck on how to get going here!

i know spores don't launch until certain units are built so I tried powerzones and beams then a reactor, but was overwhelmed.

i tried a few different methods (around 20!) but i can't get established to defend at all!

anyone have any ideas?  and if you haven't played this one try one of the other maps Arin112 has made in this style, they are great!  8)
Well, there is no specific strategy, you can start with 3 power beams then power reactors or 1|2 power reactors then power beams. This is demonstration
And as always, I'm sorry for my english.

D0m0nik