Custom Map #52: Polysi

Started by AutoPost, December 29, 2013, 12:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #52: Polysi

Author: Lost in Nowhere

Desc:
A strange world, consisting of blocks, with few landing sites and minimal use for collectors.

J

Did you grab the script out of my beam map? (I wrote a script to generate random terrain and it is still in there(commented))

Lost in Nowhere

No, I just based it off of it.
It wasn't that hard to make, really.
Don't die! :)

J

It is indeed fairly easy to create, but hand-made random isn't as random as true random (I tried to make it generate higher and lower area's, although it is not very noticable, and true randomness means you might get a full row with only 2 different terrain levels). Anyways, good map, moderately challenging at start, easy to finish (2 PZ bertha).

1900 posts!

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: J on December 29, 2013, 05:33:53 PM
It is indeed fairly easy to create, but hand-made random isn't as random as true random (I tried to make it generate higher and lower area's, although it is not very noticable, and true randomness means you might get a full row with only 2 different terrain levels). Anyways, good map, moderately challenging at start, easy to finish (2 PZ bertha).

1900 posts!

Why only two PZ berthas?

Anyway, checkmate!

hbarudi

Terped this map, and there are creeper coming from all low terrain level sides of the map. Why is that.