Custom Map #1064: Creeper Core

Started by AutoPost, April 30, 2012, 03:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1064: Creeper Core

Author: Jimlad 42

Desc:
the planet core is made of creeper and it's coming for you. you can't escape, so you must kill all the creeper. (Hints: you can output 60 (More with crystals) energy max. at the end blasters are very good, so are MRifts. first 12 tech are for cost upgrade. good luck.)

teknotiss

loved this one. not a threat at the start but the ever growing menace is excellent! :D
9/10 for fun!
make more maps! ;D
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

PurpleYouko

Nice challenge.

Didn't need the extra output though.
Most of the way I was under 40. Only time I got close to 60 was building a half dozen nullifiers at a time.

Wheatmidge

The amount of ore given is a bit ridiculous. I was able to build 30 makers and just flood the bottom faster than the creep could generate. But a very fun easy level.

jimlad 42

Quoteloved this one. not a threat at the start but the ever growing menace is excellent! Cheesy
9/10 for fun!
make more maps! Grin
Thanks. I hope I can come up with more maps too.
QuoteNice challenge.

Didn't need the extra output though.
Most of the way I was under 40. Only time I got close to 60 was building a half dozen nullifiers at a time.
And
QuoteThe amount of ore given is a bit ridiculous. I was able to build 30 makers and just flood the bottom faster than the creep could generate. But a very fun easy level.
The way I did it was along the lines of
Spoiler

This is all across.

Micro rift
          Morter
          blaster
          repulsors
          repulsors
          shield
          shield
          shield
          AC (all that I could)
          AC
          AC
[close]
I did it once with out the bonuses, just all the ore, and it was hard. and the reason I think it's easier with the bonus energy is that I needed alot to power my set up for the initial wave.

thanks for the likes and the comments, :) I did not expect to get so many likes. :o