Custom Map #1061: Uh-oh...

Started by AutoPost, April 30, 2012, 11:20:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1061: Uh-oh...

Author: Cavemaniac

Desc:

teknotiss

loved this one. talk about threat!! :D
9/10 awsome map. right balance of threat and a quick wrap up. really nice dude cheers! 8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

mpete

keep in mind, dark beams DONT hurt the ship
sorry for any misspellings.
signed,mpete

teknotiss

don't they?
damn i did this with out the first DBeam!
or most of my reactors!
off to replay!
cheers mpete
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Cavemaniac

Thanks for the words of encouragement.

I really love blowing things up - and C-Bombs and Lasers make the biggest mess in the shortest amount of time!

I wanted a map with imminent threat, such limited build space that you struggled to fuel your laser, and the need to take your ship with you into harms way, rather than just sitting back behind the lines.

It's a fairly sloppy map, more of a 'proof-of-concept' than a 'polished' map - I hope that someone will take the concept and run with it.

Thanks for playing.

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

joshuad156

Fun map.  I love the immediate threat.  Also, I like that it's rather simple.  It wasn't very difficult to just beat, but getting a good time is going to require a little more strategy I think.

Karsten75

Evil map. In a good sense. I cursed you the first time I tried this map. :) then I figured it out.

You should change your name here from Cavemaniac to C-Maniac. :D

Helper

Excellent fun!
Worth playing again.