Custom Map #8542: CSM MINI-14 Thanks to DarkRubberNeck. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, June 25, 2020, 04:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8542: CSM MINI-14 Thanks to DarkRubberNeck

Author: yum234
Size: 99x99

Desc:
Our friendly KC Community consist of different interesting persons. One of them - VideoBloger DarkRubberNeck who created so many nice videos about KC games. She really like to play and Great Master of smart playing. It is impossible to stop watching how brightly and funny she playing! Always cheerful and in a good way gambling when creating her wonderful videos. We wish to Master Dark good mood, good health, many many subscribers and Good lu! :) #CreeperWorldForever

Twi

Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!

Johnny Haywire

I have only watched a couple videos of DarkRubberNeck so I don't know much about her. I'd always assumed that she was a guy based on the funny, random-sounding name (one of my favorite names in our community, by the way) and because most everyone in online gaming forums claiming to be a girl is either an old creeper-stalker guy with hair growing on top of his shoulders :P ... or they're an FBI agent ;D   

It's always helpful to watch others play and learn new strategies, so I appreciate all her work in recording the videos. And thanks, Yum, for yet another wondertastic map!  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

yum-forum

Fresh video from DarkRubberNeck:

I wish to Master Dark many subscribers and Good lu!  :)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

last