Custom Map #8130: AltEmitter - 2. By: -

Started by AutoPost, January 26, 2020, 11:34:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8130: AltEmitter - 2

Author: -
Size: 128x128

Desc:
Convert Emitters. Click on things. Flood the map with AC! - If it doesn't make sense, it's because I'm not sure what I was doing this time. Check #8116 for the previous map in this series. - Not quite CSM or normal play. All units are enabled.

yum-forum

1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

meitemark

Fun map. Had to restart once the bottom storage burst. Oh well. Now make more and feed my cravings! :D

Martin Gronsdal

Thor against bursting and... this all of the sudden solved itself! I was playing and going norts, then I won. I don't know why I won.

chwooly

Thanks for making these maps, They are very interesting, I am still not totally sure how the upgrade options work but still and all a very nice addition to the CW3 map arsenal.

Thanks

I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

chwooly

Quote from: Martin Gronsdal on January 27, 2020, 06:43:06 PM
Thor against bursting and... this all of the sudden solved itself! I was playing and going norts, then I won. I don't know why I won.
Spoiler
Overflowed the central emitter with AC, You can't use an emitter to destroy it but if overflowed it works just normal.
[close]
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

Martin Gronsdal

I see. .
Spoiler
I simply converted emitters around, but didn't expect that would be enough to win
[close]

ShadowDragon7015

Was playing through this and found that you can place the 3 command stations right in the middle and just nullify the inhibitor in just a couple minutes by using a terp to flatten the land around the inhibitor. Got a score of 3 minutes 17 seconds with a couple mistakes made with terraforming.
Hiding the golden creeper for years to come.

toolforger

Quote from: ShadowDragon7015 on August 15, 2022, 07:38:31 AMWas playing through this and found that you can place the 3 command stations right in the middle and just nullify the inhibitor in just a couple minutes by using a terp to flatten the land around the inhibitor.

Didn't work for me, it would restore the original terrain before I could place anything.