Custom Map #1799: GMM-B15 Mirebattle. By: builder17

Started by AutoPost, January 15, 2022, 02:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1799: GMM-B15 Mirebattle

Author: builder17
Size: 285x130

Desc:
GoodMorning Mode game. #BravoGoodMorning #ThanksToBuilder17 #ThanksToYum234 #Mirebattle #ParticlesoverMiredLand #TiconDefenseRange by Stickman #Mirebattle is when GMM map has 1 or more powerful friendly mire spawners helping you to win. Like that 200 strength mire spawner on left.

deathman

Love these maps so much.

Would be really nice to auto generate them in Simulacrum   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Builder17

Quote from: deathman on January 17, 2022, 10:12:30 AM
Love these maps so much.

Would be really nice to auto generate them in Simulacrum   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks, I guess it would be kinda hard to make since bridges have to be in reasonable places for it to work.  ;D Or to be fun to play, for that matter.

Ridiculous

I've been trying to play this map, but I don't know what the Purple Core thing is programmed to do. I've watched the video of mirebattle on youtube and I can see he clicks on the purple core that starts the mire flowing but it reaches a certain point and all the mire drains out and continues to drain out at a high rate unless I reclick the core. At that point I start over but its always the same. The video is in french and the translation isn't any help.

If anybody can give me some idea of what I'm trying to do and how to do it, that'd be great.

Builder17

Quote from: Ridiculous on August 06, 2022, 02:36:24 PM
I've been trying to play this map, but I don't know what the Purple Core thing is programmed to do. I've watched the video of mirebattle on youtube and I can see he clicks on the purple core that starts the mire flowing but it reaches a certain point and all the mire drains out and continues to drain out at a high rate unless I reclick the core.

Hi, do you see a number on the purple cores?

It tells what land bridges the core is connected to, when you click on the core it toggles the same-numbered bridges on/off.

Quote from: Ridiculous on August 06, 2022, 02:36:24 PM
If anybody can give me some idea of what I'm trying to do and how to do it, that'd be great.

It could be helpful to start from a older GMM map to learn the basics before playing this map. :)
Since this one is kinda on a harder side.
For example map called GMM-03.

But if you still want to try this one, please wait until most of the red mire spawners have exploded before clicking into purple core.
Also you will need to pick Omni Reactors tech with your amp gem.

After the explosions, get blue mire under core 10 and click it once. It should turn purple as well (this means bridges connected into it are off).

Once you have 4 built omnis, you can try clicking on core 09 and see if the red mire starts getting pushed away by blue mire.
More mire spawners should explode. :)

Once you have collected the omni pickups and the amp gem from bottom-most path, please use amp gem into Omni Cannons and retreat your omnis back to left area.

Click on core 09 to turn it off.
Now you can safely click on core 02 to turn it on and blow up some more red mire spawners, then collect the loot!

Now you should have 8 omnis unlocked and built.

Turn off core 11 and turn on core 09.
After you are done there, you will have 10 omnis. Retreat back to left area.

Turn off core 09, turn on core 10.
Collect another amp gem and turn on core 03. You can put the amp gem into Move/Build Speed Increase.

Turn off core 03, turn on core 09.
Got your 11th omni!  :)

Turn on core 03.
Carefully get the omni pickup without getting your omni shot by the Ticon Defence Cannon.

Turn off cores 12 and 02. Turn on core 11.
Lathe the bottom Ticon Defence Cannon.

Turn on core 04.

Then retreat your omnis back to left side, turn off core 09 and turn on core 02.

Turn off core 13 and turn on core 12.
Get your 14th and 15th omnis and lathe the last Ticon Defence Cannon! ^^

Turn on core 05. After the mire spawners have exploded, turn on core 09.

Avoid getting your HQ blown up by enemy ship shooting at your omnis.

Turn off core 12, turn on core 06.
Upper left is done now.

Turn on core 12, collect your 18th omni.

Turn off core 06, turn on core 07.
Bottom left is done now as well!  :)

Turn on core 06, also if you haven't done it yet prepare for the final battle by building some ships!

Turn on core 08.

Final battle!