Custom Map #2330: Mosquitos

Started by AutoPost, June 17, 2013, 04:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2330: Mosquitos

Author: ea3401

Desc:

Zaggy

Unique concept.  I learned something about how drones handle rifts with this map.

alrighty6

I am usually pretty good at this game, but on this map I have no idea what to do or where to start.

teknotiss

Quote from: alrighty6 on June 19, 2013, 09:59:11 PM
I am usually pretty good at this game, but on this map I have no idea what to do or where to start.

well i
Spoiler
built reactors and 2 tech domes in the chamber the Liberation Ship is in, and then built some shields against the wall in a drone chamber on the same side as the microrift in that chamber. while the drones were targetting them i built shields around the gateway and built a nullifier on the farside of the gateway (which was defended by the shields i'd built). then i rinsed and repeated for the other chambers and then for the outer edge gateway
[close]
hope that helps  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

alrighty6

teknotiss

no worries dude  ;D happy to help!  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

yum-forum

Very fun mosquitos! :)
I played this game many times again and again!
Very creative idea, Thank You!
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

sblob

This game helps you understand how drones react to warp rifts.