FAIL!!!

Started by ryk421, October 18, 2012, 01:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryk421

There's a lot of maps i could beat, IF, the double-click/multi--select worked.  Its the most frustrating thing in the world, (game-wise) to be trying to load conversion bombs around a strong emitter, and the function perpetually failing... Does anybody else experience this? Is there a fix for this? Because if not,  I guess I've reached the end of the game. :(

ryk421

O.K., this helped, but still did not completely fix the issue, i used optimal screen size and was able to multi-select better.  Though it was kind of hard to see, i did finish the map, yay!
;D

Michionlion

It may be because sometimes shift-multi select can be laggy in cw2.  Go slower, and it will improve.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Wheatmidge

I think the best advice I can give you is to pause the game. Also you can not double click a moving unit to select all. Shift clicking does work on moving units though.

BloodyMercy

When you give the directive for motion, if there is a drone or emitter in the way it won't allow the movement, fro mthe sound of your first post that may have played a role.

lurkily

Quote from: BloodyMercy on December 15, 2012, 08:52:00 PM
When you give the directive for motion, if there is a drone or emitter in the way it won't allow the movement, fro mthe sound of your first post that may have played a role.
I think he's more concerned that he can't make the selection at all, not that the group move order fails.