How do you get score?

Started by Ekira84, May 11, 2012, 08:59:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ekira84

I have had a hunt around the forums for an answer to this query but so far I havn't found anything. Could someone give me a link if there is something out there please?

If not can you guys give me some hints and tips on how to get the best scores. All I've noticed is that the faster you complete the game the higher your score is and collecting items gives you a bit too... But I still can't get much more than 12,000.

HELP!!

Thanks  :-*

Karsten75

Well, you basically have it.  Score on a basic map starts out at 10000 and then deducts on a scale. I don't remember the exact formula, but it deduct more points per second in the early minutes than in the later minutes. Then you get extra points for collecting objects. Except on some custom maps, the objects may have negative points, which means you should, if possible, not collect them if you want a high score.

So the more efficient and faster you build and complete the map objectives, the higher score you will have.

Ekira84

Lol, so basically in order to get a good score I need to be... good at the game!  :o

It makes so much sense. Do you also happen to know the meaning of life?  :P

Thanks for the info :)

Michionlion

"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

legoboy

i gues to get more scores ;)
lol