Farbor cheat/workaround

Started by Karsten75, March 30, 2014, 02:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4xC

Thanks for the Turtler Achievement as well.  ;D
C,C,C,C

GoodMorning

I must have a strange strategy.

Not knowing that the Snipers were useful here, or that there was a second chance, I restarted after the launch of the Prism Ship.
The second attempt succeeded before launch.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

TLFP

Quote from: GoodMorning on February 06, 2016, 09:22:39 PM
I must have a strange strategy.

Not knowing that the Snipers were useful here, or that there was a second chance, I restarted after the launch of the Prism Ship.
The second attempt succeeded before launch.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?
I can rest and have bragging rights that I completed Farbor before I lost. I did restart MULTIPLE times. Note. Do Not under ANY circumstances think that you have a very long time before you lose.  ;) I was still complementing that I destroyed the starting islands and built the ground assault force (yay me!  :D) then saved and thought "What happens when you lose?" so I restarted then waited. Long story short, if you think that is a long time, you will go around banging your head against the wall trying to figure out how to take the main island without losing completely, BUT the only real damage is to your gaming pride. I do admit that I watched other people do it and I thought that it was TOO easy. That was my first mistake.  :D
Currently ghosting, don't mind me.
Christian, my list of various content creation groups can be found here

Shockblast DX

I honestly don't know how to do it without getting some sort of help. In my first attempt, I killed one Spore Tower really early in the mission. I think that my mistake there, was that I completely neglected one Command Node, so I put it on another island.

fanstar1

Quote from: Shockblast DX on May 08, 2016, 09:43:27 AM
I honestly don't know how to do it without getting some sort of help. In my first attempt, I killed one Spore Tower really early in the mission. I think that my mistake there, was that I completely neglected one Command Node, so I put it on another island.
I only landed successfully on top left island, yet I still beat it (though after prism ship went to totem to charge).

AlexRime

Good day.
One of  the tested Farbor walkthrough problem solution.

Short description:
Use powerspot in island with two orbital station for place Big Bertha.
Use powerspot in island with one orbital station for place communication relay -it will have ability to connect to main target island.
Few notes:
1. Start landing on the main target island from two sides and use Big Bertha to support landing party.
2. If you have enough  power generators Big Bertha will have most part of the job done and it is no need to have big landing party.
3. First of all use nullifer for blow two spore generators and use power spots for two canon, they will give you control on territory and you will have enough time to blow up the ship.
Good Luck and thank Knuckle cracker team for excellent game universe.