New game's almost here...

Started by Valley, September 27, 2016, 09:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valley

And out of the bushes I come..

Get to work testers! It's the home stretch. Yall are doing a good job reporting the bugs / issues. Keep up the good work.

As always beautiful job V, it's looking beautiful. Hopefully you have a nice vacation planned soon, I'm sure you need it. Here's hoping I have a demo to download tomorrow. No pressure but I did take Thursday off.  ;)

Karsten75

Just finished play-testing the final mission. One quibble, one change in game mechanics, and two bugs. Not bad for (as some old-time used to say) a barn-burner mission.

[redacted]

Valley

Not bad at all. Sounds like it's right on track.

harrymcb

IT IS KILLING ME I NEED to play this game.  ;D the demo could hold me over but i just can't wait!

ok rant over :P. i will now go back to waiting patiently like everyone else.

Darkmega

.... Barn Burner...? ... Time to go look me up some terminology. >_> but I'm guessing it's big, with a lot of boom, and hopefully a nice special system or two in place like Arc's last mission... :D

SuperTerminator

Quote from: Darkmega on September 28, 2016, 07:18:54 AM
.... Barn Burner...? ... Time to go look me up some terminology. >_> but I'm guessing it's big, with a lot of boom, and hopefully a nice special system or two in place like Arc's last mission... :D

Spoiler
Ship go build, stuff go boom, swag galore. Amp gems should only be for lathes.
[close]

Y'all will absolutely love the game though. Its really quite cool, and the exchange content is going to be incredible once people work their way through PRPL and custom ships.
I tried making CW3 custom maps once upon a time. I kinda failed. My maps were too large/stupidly long/stupidly easy. I think I only ever made one really good map, and its not for people who hate spores. I mean it'd be good shock therapy xD