Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #7496: Brale

Author: Estrumbilo
Size: 100x70

Desc:
Submus Ictum.

JoaoPistori

As I see low ratings for this map (and it doesn't deserve such low rating), I'll post a reply with some hints.

1) Start establishing a perimeter with weapons and building reactors one by one (2 in 2 is you can). Focus on placing mortars where they can hit a low terrain cell. If possible, the same height of the two weak emitters (the 10 intensity ones). You won't need your shield and depending on your base layout, probably you'll have 2 free pulse cannons.
2) Use your shield and free pulse cannon(s) to attack one of the weak emitter. I went on the south emitter and it worked pretty well.
3) At this point, upon destroying the first emitter, you'll have all the reactors and more less 60% of collector's efficiency. Now you can have all your weapons (plus the shield) active at the same time. So, start building strafers. Also, place a mortar over the power zone because it can destroy A LOT of creeper.
4) Use strafers to attack deep areas covered by creeper that are out of range of your mortars. This will weaken the creeper and advancement will be much easier.
5) Advance destroying the other emitters one by one with a mortar, 1-2 pulse cannons and the shield while receiving air support.