Custom Map #2997: Mordor's Corridors

Started by AutoPost, June 20, 2019, 10:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2997: Mordor's Corridors

Author: Slayre

Desc:

PMouser

help please, i have so much trouble because i have so far for the packets to go, i get pushed back what to do? since i have to go so long without micro rift. ty
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

PMouser

Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

Steve

I barely remember this map now sorry.  And Ive played it soooooo many times i dread playing it again lol.   Perhaps someone has some tips...

Steve

Ok so I replayed some of it.  The corridors are tight, too tight to really fight so you have to soften the area up first with anti-creeper and just have a whole bunch of weapons.  Sometimes I make a huge pile of blasters and send them all into a room at once, losing many but hoping to have one or two make it in alive, or at least giving me some time to re-position stuff.   This is a semi tough map, and it doesnt get much easier, except once you get the MicroRift Tech it helps alot.   When corridors are too tight to advance, you have to think outside the box strategy-wise.

Steve

Ill be real - i found playing it a bit frustrating.

Fantomas

I tried them all but I can't understand what I have to do to free the penultimate room: even the technique of sending dozens of units doesn't work. They are eliminated before reaching a strategic point. And I can't imagine other tactics that can work. A micro suggestion?

pocketdare

Getting the rift tech helps but I gave up trying to get into the tech room. Without the tech upgrade I couldn't effectively penetrate this room. Wave after wave of launchers didn't help. Couldn't reach the actual creeper with bombs. Ouch. Much more frustrating than fun and challenging.