Mission: Do all members

Started by SmileyCoder, January 11, 2012, 06:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mthw2vc

alooturkey was quite easy to me. Grab the gem (quick.cw2), set up a fortress on the right with shields (slot0.cw2), build up energy and additional layers of shields as necessary, then build a dark beam (slot1.cw2). Finding the right plan is often more important than the right execution. (I don't feel like slogging through the rest of the map- whoever does is free to.)

SmileyCoder

alooturkey Done

uncopy2002   Done
'
unk1nd   also done

rubyslippers88 done
Best of luck with your game,
TheSmileyCoder

TheSmileyCoders YouTube channel feat. tutorials on using Treeviews in Access
I might have promised fool proof, but I never promised user proof.

Loren Pechtel

allu is easy.  On the preview the map looks like some big clawed monster attacked it.

AllenD23 is so trivial I see no point in actually playing it out.  There's one chamber buried way down with a 3.5M emitter in it and some drones.  The Small versions of the map are all insta-win.

SmileyCoder

robert1294   has quite an challenge to start with.

sam6555   
Best of luck with your game,
TheSmileyCoder

TheSmileyCoders YouTube channel feat. tutorials on using Treeviews in Access
I might have promised fool proof, but I never promised user proof.

Loren Pechtel

Allan is a bit annoying as it's upside-down but it's pretty routine.

Alive has been shot down.  A very annoying exposed emitter but the gravity helps.

AlexisNery is down.  Dig carefully, the ground is rotten.

Alex1010 is tricky at the start--there's a massive U-shaped chamber just below the ground, it breaks through quickly.  Fortunately there are no drones in it.

Alex I haven't figured out.  Build space is horribly limited and a volcano (surface emitter + field) has rendered the surface uninhabitable.  I managed to live for quite a while by making an underground base protected by repulsors and moved my LS to the upper corner of the map (digging the LS in isn't an option.)  With underground breakthroughs it became too much, though, the 3.85 energy I could generate wasn't able to hold the line, let alone advance.

TrickyDragon

Quote from: SmileyCoder on July 07, 2012, 08:33:08 AM
Hunter22222   down
OMGTANGERINES  down

TrickyDragon   is quite tricky. Think I reached 10 attempts before finally getting the timing right.
LOL, i so wanna play it now!   (i thought i was the first until i saw my name in green :'( )
This is Life,  Life happens.

Loren Pechtel

alanrc is routine.

alandeanavery has an early breakout with drones, gravity makes it not much of an issue.  The titan wasn't that hard, either.

alacat2320.  Surface emitter in the middle of the map & phantoms.  I can't cope with both.

Akirasip is no problem.

AJMoon is easy.

ajasquared is no big deal.

adamcieslicki is easier to do than figure out how to pronounce.

aj00200 is easy.

ageitalia.  Ultratitans, easily killed with experimentals.

adriaan789 is down.  Annoying but not hard.

AceOfDiamonds21 is down.  A fairly early breakout that's no big deal.

acef is routine.

Abyss isn't an abyss but it's a scary start--two surface emitters, phantoms and fields galore.

AbrahamC is down.  Routine.

teknotiss

007bistromath is done. normal mission
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

TonyP2000

Shadow

Lots and lots of phantoms...
Vote Tony!

Loren Pechtel

abje is down.  Annoying but routine.

teknotiss

(e) large high is done, routine

1221unger L/H done, routine

Apocalypstic L/H done also routine

anti terriorest L/H also done

oops just realised red is done. darn assumed red was not, black was done, and green was fun. damn cultural norms and habits.
so i will now try some of the black ones ;)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Loren Pechtel

aattss is impossible at least if you don't play run-from-the-drones.  I believe the count is 21 drones from a gateway that has access to the sky.

Even without them it would be exceedingly hard as there appears to be no more than about 20 spaces on which one can build.

I won't call Aanze1313 impossible but it's certainly beyond me.  At about 2 minutes in there's a breakout of health 18 drones.

I see no possible approach to a3kHH without even starting the map.  There's an open gateway and not more than a dozen build spaces.  I can't imagine surviving until the creeper breaks out, let alone beating it.

I finally got one: a1160408 is routine.

Likewise 5ulo.  Plenty of space, no phantoms.

4Donic is routine.

Is it ok to admit to finding 4chan reasonable??

teknotiss

2O0XXbnw is done. nothing special, but my build efficiency was awful, so it took ages

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: teknotiss on August 07, 2012, 09:10:17 PM
2O0XXbnw is done. nothing special, but my build efficiency was awful, so it took ages

It takes ages to pound that supertitan into submission, period.

Loren Pechtel

2b3o4o is no go--a great flood of drones.  Maybe one of you guys who plays evade-the-drones might be able to do it.

But 1jmw11 was no big deal.  I think that's it for everything I can do in the first column.