Mission: Do all members

Started by SmileyCoder, January 11, 2012, 06:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: WiseSage on March 15, 2013, 03:20:20 PM
4xC, large, hard. Incredible masterpiece of computer AI. Like "Answer, Day 12" of main story, but more interesting and balanced. You need to act really-really fast in the start to destroy first gate and emitter with a small force, then show strategy genius to rid off others. All techs are to be used to win. The map is well-balanced - you don't need to dig into far corners to get bonuses, but should be everywhere in a time. Multitasking and forces sharing is encouraged. Oh. And amount of ore is just enough to win. Thank you, Great Matrix!

What map are you talking about??  4xC has no breakouts, you're free to build up as much as you want before engaging.  Since the toughest emitter on there is only 4.8M it can't get all that hard no matter how long you let it build up.

Loren Pechtel

jawa915 is sideways but routine.

Jackeea takes a bit of care to deal with the first wave of phantoms but beyond that it's routine.

If you're inept you don't stand a chance against inept_celt.  Exposed emitter, drone base and a dozen phantoms mean you're quick or you're dead.  Once you're established it's routine.

Wheatmidge

Johs completed. the emitters aren't much challenge if you are willing to run in circles around the drones for the first few minutes.

BGMFH complete. no threats at the beginning so a nice simple map

Broke complete.

bugmenot complete

Clem54 complete

Creeperkingpin complete

dean1968 complete

Loren Pechtel

Imagix has a cramped start but is otherwise routine.

holyloki is quite cramped, big fields, otherwise routine.

Helixx is hard.  Exposed emitter, fields, breakout, cramped and phantoms.

Heidi is routine.

Hegemontree is easy except for the supertitan.

hdeettawagnerb has an exposed drone base/emitter but enough gems to deal with it.

hazylady is easy.

haze4peace is routine.

HAZ is sideways but otherwise routine.

heyjacob is routine.

hay is cramped but otherwise routine.

hapes is routine.

Hans Henrik is routine.

I guess I'm not a hamster because Hamsterkiller didn't get me.  A bit cramped at the start but otherwise routine.

Wheatmidge

edqmaster is done
faix done, early breakout with drones. but managable

Loren Pechtel

haloguy48 is routine.

as is halfbro.

as is hairos theos.

While I'm fond of cats I'm not one--Hairball didn't give me trouble.

hainsay has an early breakout with tough drones.  Tricky but I made it.

hades doesn't live up to it's name, it's routine.

Hadamard is routine.

Gyorkosz is tricky.  Emitter with surface access, drone base with surface access, phantoms and a very limited build space.

GVS is mildly tricky.  An emitter with surface access that will soon be joined to another with fields.

Gustavia is routine.

It's been ages and I still seem to be the only poster.  gussimos is routine.

More ages past, gumgajua is easy.

GuiZe has experimentals but lots of build space, it's a cakewalk.

guilden is routine.

JF-T

I did my own map but dang did it take forever. I got about 37 minutes. :D

I'd rate my map (if i could) as a hard one, but really beatable.

Do i need to color code something here? or no. I honestly don't know.

a was pretty fun, it's kinda not challenging if only for the fact you can just wait until you get all the upgrades before going into the creeper and killing it naturally.

I played MeanKitty, but not on the setting taht was on the chart, i did it on large/high because i forgot to look at it's category. wasn't hard in the least, all i had was 7 phantom coils, 3 blasters (at the end) and 1 dark beam with probably... 27 mirrors xD
Can't do ANY MapMod stuff due to losing my copy of CW1/2. Also known as Commander-Strife, IIIStrife, and StormyFacade.

CW2 Custom Maps

Loren Pechtel

Gryten is routine.

Grun has an early breakout but no big deal.  The fields are annoying.

growling kyle is routine.

Grendus is routine.

gregthekid is routine.

greenishblue is easy.

Green Drake Weboen is routine.

greatvis is a pain due to a ton of chambers.  It's not hard, though.

˙ןɐǝp bıq ou s,ʇı ʇnq ɹǝʇʇıɯǝ pǝsodxǝ uɐ sɐɥ 77ǝdıɹʇsʎɐɹb

˙ǝuıʇnoɹ s,ʇı puɐ ɯǝɥʇ ɟo ɥɔʇɐq ʇsɹıɟ ǝɥʇ ǝʌıʌɹns  ˙sɯoʇuɐɥd ɟo ɹǝqɯnu ǝbnɥ ǝɥʇ oʇ ǝnp ʇɹɐʇs ʎʞɔıɹʇ ɐ sı ʇodsʎɐɹb

Grauniad is routine.  Watch what blocks the creep gets to.

Grabarz has a breakout but it's no big deal once the initial flood of drones is down.

Gr0v3r is routine.

gorgan184 has a bunch of phantoms just under the surface.  You have to place your coils with that in mind or the first wave will wipe you.  Otherwise it's routine.

Harkler

My name is not on the list since I just joined, but I just finished Harkler on Large/High.
An exposed emitter with fields and drones made the start a bit challanging, but once the first chamber was cleared, it was routine.

JonneeG

I'm also not on the list, but I just completed JonneeG on large, High. 

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: Harkler on September 20, 2013, 10:02:26 AM
My name is not on the list since I just joined, but I just finished Harkler on Large/High.
An exposed emitter with fields and drones made the start a bit challanging, but once the first chamber was cleared, it was routine.

Unfortunately the list maintainer hasn't been seen for nearly two months.

Grauniad

You guys are more than welcome to take this to a wiki page where any user can update it.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

Loren Pechtel

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: Grauniad on September 29, 2013, 01:04:15 AM
You guys are more than welcome to take this to a wiki page where any user can update it.

SmileyCoder wrote a routine to update that list automatically--it scraped the usernames and the high scores.

Grauniad

Mopa42 might be able to help you with something similar, since he wrote it for the weekly map competition. Or contact SmileyCoder and see if he would donate his code...
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon