Paypal doesn't work

Started by roarp, January 14, 2010, 01:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roarp

I tried to use paypal to buy the game, but what says on the error page is this:

PayPal does not allow your country of residence to deliver to the country you wish to

I have absolutely no idea how i get this problem while so many others seem to be enjoying the game already.  My paypal is registered in Australia (the cards, everything) and I currently living in hong kong for a short period of time.  So...if i am in australia i can't play the game?

knucracker

Send an email to info@fastspring.com
They are the ecommerce company that handles everything.  About half of the people who buy the game use paypal (and they come from all around the globe... including Australia :)

Fastspring is usually pretty good about customer service, so they should be able to sort the problem for you.

Karsten75

Quote from: roarp on January 14, 2010, 01:03:29 PM
I tried to use paypal to buy the game, but what says on the error page is this:

PayPal does not allow your country of residence to deliver to the country you wish to

I have absolutely no idea how i get this problem while so many others seem to be enjoying the game already.  My paypal is registered in Australia (the cards, everything) and I currently living in hong kong for a short period of time.  So...if i am in australia i can't play the game?

Well, it seems that technically, right now you live in Hong Kong. And the message is clear. You cannot order in Australia and deliver in Hong Kong.  Security, anti-fraud, and all that.

Don't complain here. Get you rcountry of residence and your payment methods straightened out and you should be OK.

roarp