Started by AutoPost, September 17, 2018, 04:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2949: Busy Little Map

Author: Ssteve

Desc:
My first map.

Steve

I notice player ea3401 seems to get incredible scores... is there such a thing as cheat codes for CW2 ?  Or is there something else Im missing....?

herobattle530

You're missing the part where ea3401 is an incredible player and is well regarded by the community.

Steve

Thank you. That was what I was hoping...he definitely is amazing !

Steve

I also see that Im not the first person to find some scores suspicious.  So your indignant tone is uncalled for. lol

Bongo

Quote from: Steve on September 19, 2018, 03:25:37 PM
I notice player ea3401 seems to get incredible scores... is there such a thing as cheat codes for CW2 ?  Or is there something else Im missing....?

He's legit. Possibly not human, but not a hacker.

But yes, there are a lot of cheaters on here. I don't really care but they screw up the ranking of the maps. For instance a map might take 30 minutes to finish nearly perfectly, while the cheaters finish it in 5 minutes. I suggested there should be a built in "cheat mode" with a separate scoreboard for children and newbies, but development has stopped for CW2.

The cheaters almost always use a memory editor to give themselves infinite energy (and sometimes tech). You can see them because they suck on maps that give infinite energy, and they often forget to pick up crystals (that they don't need). I always look for Me (Bongo), Morlon, and ea3401. These are the people I KNOW are not cheating.

BTW I usually play while watching cartoons, so it's no big deal for me to play the same map section 20 times in a row. It's like a puzzle to find the most perfect, elegant solution to a map.

Good luck man!

ea3401

Here is my screenshot to somehow "proof", that I'm playing fair.

Steve

Thanks for your message BONGO, I appreciate the info, Im not new to the game, but definitely new to the discussion of it.  Also thanks to ea3401 for replying also.   Also I realize as this is my first map, that it has shortcut possibilities in it, as opposed to the way I played through it.

Love the game and the group!!

Levixhu

Hi,

How can is open last capsule?

Levix

Builder17

Quote from: Levixhu on February 16, 2020, 08:43:01 AM
Hi,

How can is open last capsule?

Levix

One or more of gateways on this map can send enemy dig packets, looks like all of them have been destroyed making map unwinnable. :(

Levixhu

Thanks,

Hmm underwater more than half our and nothing.

Karsten75

It works like this. Some of the gateways that create Drones or spores can also send out 'enemy dig packets' these can dig through *any* terrain that is marked with a blue "X".

The enemy dig packets cannot travel through anti-creeper, though, so there needs to be a path between the gateway where they originate and the target (the terrain with the blue "X") that is either clear or has only creeper in it. If those conditions are met, then even terrain will be removed.  If you don't meet those conditions, then the map can never complete.

a

This is a flaw in this game. Without a level editor, you won't know which gateway sends packets. And see the task in the game, there is no need to destroy all enemy buildings.

Karsten75

You're about 7 years too late with your protestation. .