The Union [Join Requests Accepted]

Started by Zoura3025, October 12, 2016, 07:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeper Decagon

Quote from: Three_Pryme on October 25, 2016, 11:06:31 PM
Quote from: joebob1337 on October 25, 2016, 11:29:16 AM
Quote from: Three_Pryme on October 24, 2016, 07:39:27 PM
What activities/mission/things in general does the union hold, other than alliances and unity with our ship making brothers?

Should we brainstorm something?

We should have it so the best ships from each Corporation fight it out, find out who is best

I promote equality to all our members and Tiberian warbirds INC will refuse to participate in those types of events.

[plus how do we duke it out in general]

We are sorry, but we have it in our policy.

Perhaps, rather than fight amongst ourselves, we should set a particular mission on which to send a standardised fleet of ships from each corporation, and see which fleet is more effective at combating the Particulates. We would need to compare and contrast ships to set a standard between them of course, so that no fleet is heavily overpowering the others.
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

GoodMorning

I propose you moderate by hull mass or bridge cost.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

joebob1337

The Excaliber Corporation begrudgingly requests entrance in to the union.

Three_Pryme

Quote from: Keeper Decagon on October 26, 2016, 05:28:14 AM
Quote from: Three_Pryme on October 25, 2016, 11:06:31 PM
Quote from: joebob1337 on October 25, 2016, 11:29:16 AM
Quote from: Three_Pryme on October 24, 2016, 07:39:27 PM
What activities/mission/things in general does the union hold, other than alliances and unity with our ship making brothers?

Should we brainstorm something?

We should have it so the best ships from each Corporation fight it out, find out who is best

I promote equality to all our members and Tiberian warbirds INC will refuse to participate in those types of events.

[plus how do we duke it out in general]

We are sorry, but we have it in our policy.

Perhaps, rather than fight amongst ourselves, we should set a particular mission on which to send a standardised fleet of ships from each corporation, and see which fleet is more effective at combating the Particulates. We would need to compare and contrast ships to set a standard between them of course, so that no fleet is heavily overpowering the others.

Well, then theres the issue of balance... How many ships, what location, ETC. Also we should wait for the feature where you can save and upload fleets
Commanding officer in particle extermination

Steam ID:Three_Pryme

Zoura3025

Quote from: joebob1337 on October 26, 2016, 07:34:20 AM

Accepted, friend. Welcome to The Union
(09:06:07) Zoura3025: But for us diehard fans: "Time is Sanity"

joebob1337

Quote from: Zoura3025 on October 28, 2016, 01:20:48 PM
Quote from: joebob1337 on October 26, 2016, 07:34:20 AM

Accepted, friend. Welcome to The Union

Thank you.

TonnyT

Name: Imperium Corporation

Description: Imperium Corporation is a private military organization or PMC, originally founded as a mercenary organization for hire by the highest bidder. With this new particulate threat we seek alliances to bolster trade and defense.

Link to Armory: Thanks to this new particulate threat the board of directors has decided to release several ship blueprints. A tour of our armory can be found here.

Closing: Potential investors in Imperium Corp. are asked to contact us through private channels.
Novus Imperium Corporation
CEO: Tony Carlisle

Today our concern must be with the future. For the world is changing. The old era is ending. The old ways will not do.

-President John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Keeper Decagon

Fellow Commanders of the Union, I must bring a new threat to your attention. Whilst our campaigns against the Particulate threat have been largely successful thus far, a recent encounter with a previously undiscovered race has potentially thrown a wrench into the works.

These new assailants, known to us as the Hydraxil Collective, have been battling the Particulates just as we have, but they appear to be in the mindset that the human race is somehow responsible for the existence of the Particulates, for whatever reason. As such, they have openly declared their hostility towards us. Though we suspect their presence within Redacted Space is not significant enough yet, I feel that we will cross paths with them in due time... so we must be prepared for all foreseeable consequences.

Thank you for your time.

-Commander Decagon of the Hiigara Defence Force
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

GoodMorning

Official greetings to the Union from Rising Star.

A Rising Star locus has confirmed that the Collective presently consider you a threat. The possibility of opening negotiations on your behalf is being considered.

While we support you in your endeavours, internal concerns prevent our joining the Union at this time.

- GoodMorning, CEO-instance representing Rising Star Technologies.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Three_Pryme

Tiberian Warbirds Inc, in the PDF (Prymanion Defense Force) requests we declare neutrality towards any non particulate threat at this time due to several reasons.

Sorrontis

Greetings members of the Union.

The SSDI would like to know more about this Hydraxil Collective, and how any encounter with such a corporation was resolved.
Are we to expect confrontation with non-particulate? Is it time for the SSDI to unveil our anti-corporation vessel?

-Sorrontis of the SSDI
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Keeper Decagon

Quote from: Sorrontis on November 01, 2016, 10:43:17 PM
Greetings members of the Union.

The SSDI would like to know more about this Hydraxil Collective, and how any encounter with such a corporation was resolved.
Are we to expect confrontation with non-particulate? Is it time for the SSDI to unveil our anti-corporation vessel?

-Sorrontis of the SSDI

All we can say for certain is that they are determined to complete their mission, even if that includes fighting us. Our first encounter so far forced one of our fleets to fight back; the Collective outright refused considering diplomacy after they claimed that humanity was responsible for the Particulate.

Further information about the Collective is unavailable at this time. Numerous recon craft have been deployed to their suspected entryway into Redacted Space, and we hope to hear from them soon. All I can say for sure is... be ready, just in case. The Particulate can be hard enough to battle sometimes, and a secondary aggressor can potentially jeopardize our campaigns' success.

Zoura3025

Quote from: TonnyT on October 29, 2016, 03:23:25 PM
Name: Imperium Corporation

Description: Imperium Corporation is a private military organization or PMC, originally founded as a mercenary organization for hire by the highest bidder. With this new particulate threat we seek alliances to bolster trade and defense.

Link to Armory: Thanks to this new particulate threat the board of directors has decided to release several ship blueprints. A tour of our armory can be found here.

Closing: Potential investors in Imperium Corp. are asked to contact us through private channels.

Thank you, friend. You have been joined to the union and are reqested to display your affiliation through a datalink to the union page.
(09:06:07) Zoura3025: But for us diehard fans: "Time is Sanity"

Three_Pryme

This may not be the most appropriate place to ask this question but cant think of anywhere else.

Im thinking of doing a ship giveaway on my store page possibly, where people enter and i use a random number generator. Winner gets free ships that I decide.

would anyone enter?

Dark Ambition

Quote from: Three_Pryme on November 05, 2016, 12:07:53 AM
This may not be the most appropriate place to ask this question but cant think of anywhere else.

Im thinking of doing a ship giveaway on my store page possibly, where people enter and i use a random number generator. Winner gets free ships that I decide.

would anyone enter?

It's an interesting idea. I might enter.