How does creeper world 3 update?

Started by jakeflee, October 31, 2013, 04:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jakeflee

How does creeper world 3 update this has bugged me for a while do I have to download it again, because the email says that the links only last for one week from the time of purchase. So if i could get clarification on this it would it would ease my mind.

Grauniad

Updates will be made available by a button that appears on the main screen.

You should still keep a copy of the original download in case you need to install something again.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

knucracker

There were two links in your email, the second links are to here and never expire.  Those first links are to amazon s3 as provided by fastspring. I put them in there since it offloads the purchase download bandwidth.

Any updates will be made available directory from knucklecracker.com, though.  You don't have to worry about anything expiring.  Your purchase entitles you to any future patches made to the game.

jakeflee

TLMike

Quote from: jakeflee on October 31, 2013, 05:14:26 PM
ok thanks guys for the fast response

That's one of the things I really love about this community. And that it's possible to get a hold of Virgil. It's funny to think of the creator of a game as a guy, and not some faceless crook taking my money. Virgil wants awesome games. My money is just a bonus.