Main Menu

Loss of game :/

Started by Rikkay, September 03, 2010, 08:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rikkay

I just realised. My money gone to waste. I bought it. Played it, completed... computer got virus later. and wouldnt go away. so, reboot computer. still had game.. good good. but now i had to reinstal windows again and now i lost it. >.< i want it again, but should i use more money or could i claim a new one? :/

Karsten75

Well, do you have any saved files from before the virus destroyed your computer? Did you save it as the confirmation email recommended?  If so you can install it from there and use the key that was in the email.

If you have not saved your data files, and you still have the confirmation email with the order number, you can forward that to support@knucklecracker.com and they may be able to give you a new download link.

Other than that, I guess this is another $10 lesson on backing up your files to prevent loss of data.  :)

Rikkay

Quote from: Karsten75 on September 03, 2010, 08:05:15 PM
Well, do you have any saved files from before the virus destroyed your computer? Did you save it as the confirmation email recommended?  If so you can install it from there and use the key that was in the email.

If you have not saved your data files, and you still have the confirmation email with the order number, you can forward that to support@knucklecracker.com and they may be able to give you a new download link.

Other than that, I guess this is another $10 lesson on backing up your files to prevent loss of data.  :)

I wish i still had email, dont these guys recieve payers emails to prove that they had bought or just receive the money? D:

Karsten75

Go ahead, email support@knucklecrcker and provide them with some information that prove you have purchased the game.

Rikkay

yayy! they did have my email saved. damn im so glad!