Misucian/SFX designer

Started by Befly, January 12, 2019, 11:07:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Befly

QuoteQ: I'm a proficient coder/artist/musician/awesome person, can I get a job?
A: Knuckle Cracker is intended to be a one-person development shop. Virgil does outsource artwork and music. For music, he already has preferred sources lined up and does not anticipate needing additional music. If you are a proficient artist with a body of work, you can provide samples of your work to Support at Knuckle Cracker.com for consideration. No decision is likely within the next 24 months or so.
I am a freelance musician and sound designer, and i would like to donate my music and sound effects to the project. I have only one track to showcase that i made once i found CW4 development video, and before i continue i would love to hear some feedback if you are interested.
P.S. Im not a hardcore fan of the series but i watched my friend play CW3 and its something completely unique and fresh!

Thanks for your time and happy weekends!

knucracker

Not bad....

That said, I'm not looking for a musician at this time.  I have two I have worked with in past games and if they are available I will be using them for CW4.  If something doesn't work out with them, though, I have your info so thanks for posting.

Befly

No problem! Im in the discord server using the same nickname, if you'll ever need me. Wish you luck ^_^