Custom Map #1501: To The Totems 5. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, March 16, 2020, 01:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1501: To The Totems 5

Author: FOXX
Size: 326x426

Desc:
Go to the Totems and fire them up to win. #EditStruc #TiconDefenseRange by Stickman #Fieldswitcher by Grabz Custom Module Info on Forum Page.

FOXX

Custom Modules

- OPC Module (by FOXX (scripts from Joao Pistori) Kajacx Fix)
The OPC Module means the Omni Platform Creator Module.
When Build it needs to Charge Up.
When the Module is Charged The Reactors Spin.
Then press the "N" key to get a Range Indicator. If you Click the MouseButton in Range the Omni Platform with 2 Omni's will be Created.

Bonus -> With this Module you can go over the Max Omni Build.
[close]

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

chwooly

Nice map, Horrible time,LOL, I like the Omni maker, But are the omni's weaker? Seems they get destroyed a little quicker. Also is there a way to make a template so you know where you are placing the land and a way to change orientation?

Otherwise fun map

Thanks.

Cheers
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

ChaosMaster130

Another fun little map. Figuring out the optimal order to clear sections was where the challenge was for me  :)
Spamming my Up+B Special since 1999!

FOXX

Quote from: chwooly on March 17, 2020, 12:01:44 AM
Nice map, Horrible time,LOL, I like the Omni maker, But are the omni's weaker? Seems they get destroyed a little quicker. Also is there a way to make a template so you know where you are placing the land and a way to change orientation?

Otherwise fun map

Thanks.

Cheers
Hi Chwooly,

couldn't tell if these Omni's are weaker then normal. All i know is that these Omni's are spawned by code and they should be the same as normal. (didn't check for that)
The land is spawned through a sort of template but no orientation possible. For a different land spawn the template should be changed.

Greets
FOXX

The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

FOXX

Quote from: ChaosMaster130 on March 18, 2020, 01:37:27 AM
Another fun little map. Figuring out the optimal order to clear sections was where the challenge was for me  :)
Nice you had fun ChaosMaster130

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

chwooly

Quote from: FOXX on March 19, 2020, 08:46:37 AM
Quote from: chwooly on March 17, 2020, 12:01:44 AM

Otherwise fun map

Thanks.

Cheers
Hi Chwooly,

couldn't tell if these Omni's are weaker then normal. All i know is that these Omni's are spawned by code and they should be the same as normal. (didn't check for that)
The land is spawned through a sort of template but no orientation possible. For a different land spawn the template should be changed.

Greets
FOXX

What I mean by a template is something similar to the way the ship has an outline when you go to move it. There were times when I placed the land and was just 1 pixel off from having it touch another 1 that I had placed previously. Just an annoyance, Not a huge game changer.

Thanks again for making these maps.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

Something

Great map as usual, took me 3 sittings. I enjoyed the Omni mechanic, I couldn't sacrifice them as brazenly as I usually do and had to pay attention to try to keep building new ones as soon as the ship charged. Been having a little more time at home given current events, glad to have fresh maps. Thanks FOXX.

FOXX

Quote from: Something on March 23, 2020, 02:48:36 PM
Great map as usual, took me 3 sittings. I enjoyed the Omni mechanic, I couldn't sacrifice them as brazenly as I usually do and had to pay attention to try to keep building new ones as soon as the ship charged. Been having a little more time at home given current events, glad to have fresh maps. Thanks FOXX.
Yes, Omni wise this map is very diferent then usual maps. Glad you enjoyed yourself Something.

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!