Rediculous scores

Started by Ordinaryman, June 07, 2011, 06:28:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pixlepix

Quote from: J on June 11, 2011, 04:27:09 AM
Quote from: virgilw on June 06, 2011, 03:40:35 PM
In the next update of the game, the density will be measured in K,M,G (kilo, mega, giga) units.
Using this will make it harder to hack (please send me PM if you want more information)
The way I understood that, is that the density will be displayed in K,M,G units, but stored in decimal numbers.
I had a dream that I was playing CW2. It was fun. But, I lost :(

UpperKEES

Let's stop discussing how to cheat. This would only make it easier for some losers to try it for themselves. As far as I know every score currently on the CW2 board is legitimate.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Mister_Andy

Tinkering with the game in Cheat Engine does not a loser make. I only play around with Cheat Engine in a game after beating everything available to me. Once the game gets old, it's fun to see what I can do with a memory editor. I have not submitted a score on anything whatsoever from KnuckleCracker, if I recall correctly, with or without cheats.

So how, exactly, does someone become a loser for playing with Cheat Engine?

Methinks you need to take a chill pill, man.

The only way they'd be a "loser" is if they used CE in a fashion that let them mess up the scoreboard. (inc submitting their own cheated scores, ofc)

Fisherck

Quote from: Mister_Andy on September 04, 2011, 05:37:27 PM
Tinkering with the game in Cheat Engine does not a loser make. I only play around with Cheat Engine in a game after beating everything available to me.

I'd think it would be safe to say that once someone has completed every single in-game mission, custom mission, and Code Mission, that they can submit as many scores with cheat engine as they would like. :)
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

Mister_Andy

I suspect it isn't possible to do all code missions, regardless of skill.

Doing all of the built-in missions is pretty easy, as are most of the custom ones folks have made.

Most* being an important word there, of course. :p

Fisherck

Quote from: Mister_Andy on September 05, 2011, 03:39:58 PM
I suspect it isn't possible to do all code missions, regardless of skill.

Doing all of the built-in missions is pretty easy, as are most of the custom ones folks have made.

Most* being an important word there, of course. :p
That is why I made Code Missions bold and underlined. It can't be done. Hence, no one should ever use cheat engine. :)

And on top of that, it would not be easy to just keep up with custom maps.
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.